With or Without Operator
Operator Only Hire
for Your or Any Other Machines
Hire a fully experienced Powered Access Equipment Operator IPFA Qualified to Cat 1b, 3a & 3b, to operate your own or hired access equipment. Our operator who is experienced, fully trained and qualified will meet you on site, set up your or your hired equipment, operate it and when you are done pack it up ready for collection. More information here…
How Can We Help...?
- Erecting signs and banners
- Trimming and cutting down trees
- Emergency call outs following wind damage
- Installation and maintenance of warehouse lighting
- Clearing gutters & Chimney Repairs
- Roof repairs and replacement
- Camera installation and maintenance
- Painting gable ends and over conservatories
- Installing and maintaining bird spikes
- Taking aerial photos for advertising and marketing literature
- Roof surveys, e.g. for asbestos
- Cleaning Windows & Window repairs (High office buildings)
- Setting up scenery - film sets
- Installing intruder alarm equipment
- Maintenance of Street Lighting
- and more...
We place a great deal of emphasis on building
long lasting relationships with our customers
with extremely high levels of service.
SC Access and Lifting Solutions Operator Only Hire, Cherry Picker Hire and Access Platform Hire in Cornwall, Devon and the South West has the perfect solution for all aspects of high level works.
You can avoid scaffolding, a huge amount of aggravation and eliminate all of your access headaches.
We cover the whole of Cornwall, Devon and the South West with our Operator Hire, Cherry Picker and Access Platform Hire.
We understand the importance of safe working practices in the working at height industry to protect people and property.
This is why we have been certified to ensure that we operate in full compliance with regulations set out by awarding bodies such as IPAF.
We are IPAF Certified to 1b, 3a & 3b
SC Access and Lifting Solutions rents the equipment listed herein to the Renter subject to the conditions of this agreement. In consideration, the Renter agrees to the following:
1. Agreement consists of all the conditions on this page.
2. Renter acquires no rights other than the right to use the equipment according to this agreement.
3. With the exception of ordinary wear, the Renter will return the equipment in the same condition as received.
4. Renter will remove/clean the equipment of any spillages and/or spatters (e.g. paint or other sticky or adhesive substances) that may have been dropped on the equipment during rental. Renter agrees to pay SC Access and Lifting Solutions for cleaning the equipment if such spillages and/or spatters have not been removed from the equipment prior to return at the end of the rental period.
5. Renter is responsible for, and will replace during the course of rental, any hydraulic hoses that are damaged or break. Renter agrees to pay SC Access and Lifting Solutions for replacing, including expenses incurred by SC Access and Lifting Solutions, any damaged or broken hydraulic hoses if equipment returned with damaged or broken hydraulic hoses at the end of the rental period.
6. The equipment will be inspected in our workshop following collection/return and any damages or loss will be charged to the Renter following inspection.
7. Renter agrees to pay to SC Access and Lifting Solutions the cost of replacing, including expenses incurred by SC Access and Lifting Solutions, any tyres damaged during the rental period.
8. Renter will report fully any and all incidents during the period of rental to SC Access and Lifting Solutions.
9. Renter agrees to pay to SC Access and Lifting Solutions the agreed daily rental rate.
10. Any loss or damage to the equipment that occurs whilst equipment is on hire to the Renter, Renter agrees to pay to SC Access and Lifting Solutions the amount of such loss or damage, including expenses incurred by SC Access and Lifting Solutions to restore the equipment to general rental use. It is the responsibility of the Renter to ensure he has the appropriate insurance in place to cover any such damage.
11. SC Access and Lifting Solutions does not provide any liability coverage for the Renter against claims which may arise from the use of equipment. Renter further agrees to defend and indemnify SC Access and Lifting Solutions and employees, from any and all liabilities and costs of defence of any damages arising in any manner whatsoever incurred during, or in any way incidental to, the rental use, or operation of the equipment rented herein, arising out of and through any negligent act or omission by the Renter. It is the responsibility of the Renter to ensure he has the appropriate insurance in place to cover any such claims.
12. Renter represents that he or she is age 18 or older or if under age 18, has established parental or sponsored acceptance of responsibility for the acts of a minor or dependent child. Renter further represents that the information provided for identification is true and accurate.
13. Renter agrees that regardless of any verbal agreements or promises, absolutely no additions, modifications, deletions, or amendments to this rental contract will have any effect whatsoever unless specifically included herein in writing and signed by the parties thereto.