The Nifty 210 has one of the largest unrestricted working envelopes in its class. Hydraulic outriggers make it quick and easy to set up and an optional traction drive system, operated from the platform, allows the 210 to be positioned on site with minimal effort.
Platform rotation provides greater manoeuvrability in the air and its fully proportional controls give the operator precise control when positioning the platform, even on hard to reach jobs.
The 210's special boom design makes it ideal for working near walls or buildings. A single control allows its platform to move vertically while remaining parallel to the job, saving time and improving efficiency.
Bi-Energy – the 210 can run by mains power (16amp supply – blue plug) resulting in reduced operating noise.
The Nifty 210 is quick and easy to set up, can work on uneven ground, has excellent manoeuvrability in the air, and a single control allows the platform to move vertically while remaining parallel to the job.
TRAILER MOUNTED ACCESS PLATFORM
- Maximum working height - 21m (69ft 7in)
- Maximum working outreach - 11.8m (39ft 6in)
- Self propelled
- Platform Rotation
- Hydraulic Outriggers for quick and easy set up.
- Tree Surgery
- Roof repairs
- Clearing blocked gutters
- Erecting signage and banners
- Cleaning windows
- Chimney repairs
- Installing CCTV cameras
- Property maintenance, e.g. reaching over conservatories
- Pest control, e.g. installing bird spikes
- Aerial photography
- Roof surveys
£42 per hour*
*= Minimum 4 hours hire
plus Delivery & Collection charges
|Working Height||21.20m||69ft 7in|
|Working Outreach||12m||39ft 6in|
|Width – Travelling||1.80m||5ft 10in|
|Width – Working||4.50m||14ft 7in|
|Height||Overall 2.12m||6ft 11in|
|Length||Overall 6.98m||22ft 10in|
|Platform Size||1.50m x 0.70m||4ft 11in x 2ft 4in|
|Control System||Fully Proportional Hydraulic|
|Power System||Bi-Energy (Engine & Mains)|
|Drive Option||Traction Drive|
- Outriggers with Audible and Visible Alarms
- Double Acting Cylinders
- Manual Recovery with Hand Pump
- Dual Controls (Platform & Base)
- Lock Valves on all Hydraulic Cylinders
- Overrun Brakes with Gas Spring Hand Brake
- Dual Harness Points
- CE Marked